Head – Oleksiy Yuriyovych Petechel, candidate of legal sciences, associate professor.
The Carpathian Center for Legislative Initiatives with a structural division of the university, whose activities are related to the systematic analysis of the legislation of Ukraine, the preparation of draft laws on the introduction of amendments to normative legal acts, the conducting of examinations of normative acts, the preparation of legal opinions.
1) organizes joint scientific research on legal issues;
2) develops proposals for current legal acts and those whose drafts are being developed, as well as for methodical recommendations in this area;
3) provides scientific and legal conclusions at the request of people’s deputies of Ukraine, deputies of local councils of Ivano-Frankivsk region;
4) participates in the organization and holding of joint scientific and practical conferences, seminars, “round tables”, etc.;
5) carries out an informational and analytical analysis of national foreign legislation, the activities of law enforcement and judicial bodies, as well as the achievements of domestic and foreign research;
6) conducts master classes and internships for specialists in various fields of law within the framework of the Center;
7) promotes the attraction of resources for the development of scientific research, training and retraining of scientific personnel in the field of legal sciences, including international programs and projects, grants;
8) organizes the publication of a regular specialized scientific and information publication of the Center based on the results of its work;
9) creates a single open electronic system of informational educational, methodological and scientific materials dedicated to developments in the field of legal sciences.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org