Head – Tetyana Romanivna Tatarchuk, candidate of chemical sciences, associate professor.
The center was established in 2017.
The main areas of activity of the NSC:
- conducting fundamental and applied research and increasing the number of scientific publications in publications that have a high rating and are included in the scientometric databases Scopus and Web of Science;
- international scientific, scientific-technical and educational cooperation with partner universities, companies, foundations;
- development of the material and technical base for conducting scientific research and innovative activities;
- providing organizational assistance and a laboratory base to students and graduate students during the implementation of the experimental part of course, diploma and dissertation works;
- organization of scientific conferences, holding meetings of student scientific circles, scientific seminars, etc.
NSC acted as a co-organizer of the XI International Conference “Electronic processes in organic and inorganic materials”. Implements a number of projects: the Ukrainian-Polish project “Photocatalytic hybrid systems for water purification”, the start-up “SMART-analysis”, a project jointly with PJSC “Ivano-Frankivskcement”. Scientists of the center cooperate with Jagiellonian University (Poland), universities of Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, India, and Tunisia.